This page was last edited on 20/11/2020.
Tel. +32(0) 478 582 515
Personal data processed by K!-design
K!-design processes your personal information because you use our services and / or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you can find an overview of the types of data that are processed by us:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Location data, limited to your region (such as country) for analytical purposes
- Data regarding your surfing behavior on this website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16, unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore encourage parents to be involved in their children’s online activities to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent.
Processing purposes of personal data
K!-design processes your data for the following purposes:
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to perform our services
- K!-design analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adapt the range of products and services to your preferences.
Automatic decision making
K!-design does not make decisions based on automated decision-making about matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This is about decisions made by computer programs or systems, without human involvement.
Retention period of personal data
K!-design does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Data provided via contact forms: this data is stored for an unlimited period, because it is necessary for internal accountability of our services and to enable us to perform our services.
- Data provided via cookies / for analytical purposes: such data is collected and stored anonymously according to the lifespan of the cookie. Analytical data (such as: Google Analytics) is kept indefinitely, as it is used in statistical comparisons / reports over different periods.
Sharing of data with third parties
K!-design only shares your personal data with Google Analytics. We conclude a processor agreement with these companies to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data.
Rights with regard to your data
- You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data.
- You also have the right to withdraw your consent to data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by K!-design.
- You are entitled to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
- You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or a request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to . * To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport) and passport number in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks, and can refer you to our website builder.
- K!-design would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority. This is possible via the following link: https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/
How do we protect your data?
K!-design takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at .
If the content of this policy changes, the additional information will be published here.